1/25/2011

The Skrillex rampage goes on

Okay, this guy became huuge since our last post! I'm not saying that my post influenced the public, but hey, it's hardly a coincidence. So from now on, just call me The Oracle...this sounded gay I know. So..where were we, oh yeah new Skrillex tracks! This guy gets a lot of hate, so here's my take on this:

- Is he the dubstep Jesus?
- No, but his music is not bad, so stop hatin'!

It's gettin' down to (as always) the fans! I mean Skrillex is a normal dude, but his fans..ohh gosh bunch of idiots. No offence. But enough of the talk, let push some filth in our ears:

Benny Benassi & Gary Go - Cinema (Skrillex Remix)

First of all, here's this new remix for the Benny Benassi track Cinema. And if you finished with that, just get ready for this 'teaser' for the new track "Needed Change" featuring none other than 12th Planet himself. Ohh lawd!

Skrillex Needed ft 12th Planet (clip)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése