4/03/2011

Crookers presents: Dr. Gonzo

I guess, the Crookers path search is finally over. After leaving behind the fidget era, they made some week "house" tracks, which had questionably quality, and the world was waiting for another hit. I can easily say that their new project called "Dr. Gonzo", could be the resurrection for Crookers! You can call it silly, or weird, but it's definitely something new, the Gonzo Ep contains 2 tracks, both premiered on the Annie Mac show a few days ago. It will be available on Beatport, in the middle of April.

Crookers Pres. Dr Gonzo: Bust Em Up/Springer

2 megjegyzés:

  1. A person essentially assist to make severely articles I might state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far?
    I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit extraordinary.
    Excellent task!

    my web page :: acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    VálaszTörlés
  2. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be
    happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    Here is my webpage ... acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    VálaszTörlés