1/31/2010

Boredom vol. 3

Okay, I've been too busy digging myself into screamo and post-rock in the last few days to post anything, so here are a few random tracks for your pleasure. We've got a big announcement coming in a couple of days, so stay sharp and make sure you'll be available on February 13.

The Subs – Mitsubitchi (Bobermann Remix)
I suppose we'll never be actually able to get rid of Mitsubitchi, but this mix is by Bob Rifo of The Bloody Beetroots, so it's a must one.

B-Xentric - Miami (Worship Remix)

1 megjegyzés:

  1. May I simply say what a relief to find someone
    who truly understands what they're discussing online. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you most certainly have the gift.

    My blog - guaranteed twitter followers

    VálaszTörlés