4/13/2010

The Blisters Boyz - BBZ EP

The debut EP of french The Blisters Boyz got released yesterday on Paranoiak Label. Clément and Marc started the project less than a year ago, but they're alredy quite well known in France, playing with Les Petits Pilous, Yuksek and a bunch of other respected artists.

Tracklist:

01. Solferino
02. Be Sexy C’Est Français
03. Move To The Beat (digital only)
04. Guitar Heroes Part.II
05. Solferino (Cyberpunkers Remix)
06. Be Sexy C’Est Français (Make The Girl Dance Remix) (digital only)
07. Move To The Beat (Belzebass Remix)
08. Guitar Heroes Part.II (IKKI Remix)

Here are two tracks just to get the hang of it:


2 megjegyzés:

  1. WOW just what I waѕ looking foг.
    Came here by seaгching for galaxy nοte 2
    Take a look at my website samsung galaxy note 2

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Fіrst оff I would like to sаy fаntastic blog!
    Ӏ had a quicκ question whiсh I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was cuгious tο know hoω yоu centeг yourself and clear
    your head befоre ωгiting. I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!
    My website :: the broker

    VálaszTörlés